Our CVIS features a single database design to support the workflows common with: Cardiac and Peripheral Catheterisation, EP & Device Management, Haemodynamic Monitoring, Echocardiography, Vascular Ultrasound, Nuclear Cardiology, ECG Management, Stress, Holter & Ambulatory BP Management.
We deliver sustainable cardiology solutions to help improve clinical workflows and availability of information; solutions that have the ability to grow and evolve with our customers and their ever changing needs to support the delivery of better care.
McKesson Cardiology™ ECG Management is a web-based system that provides a comprehensive solution for 12- or 15-lead resting ECGs, and supports stress and holter procedures as well. These ECGs are received from a multi-vendor list of carts, patient bedside monitors, stress machines and holter analysis stations. ECG Management can interpret rest ECG procedures to produce diagnosis statements and measurements, or you can choose to utilise the cart based interpretations. Smart workflow tools streamline the administration and clinical over-reading of ECGs while automatically distributing results across the enterprise.
When importing XML files from supported modalities, the stress interface supports out-of-the box mapping of protocol data such as stress type, termination reason and date of study. The patient's standing heart rate, blood pressure, stress mets and other discrete elements are mapped into the report field for rapid report generation.
McKesson Cardiology ECG Management Helps to:
- Increase productivity by reading ECGs and other cardiovascular procedures via the web on an iPad via ECG Mobile.
- Support better patient care by allowing ECG procedures to be reviewed alongside other cardiovascular procedures.
- Streamline administration activities with tools for charge capture, critical alerts and results distribution.
McKesson Cardiology ECG Management Includes:
- Single-click comparison of current and historical ECG exams.
- Stress Protocol and Patient Data can be automatically imported into the appropriate report fields.
- Extended tools including caliper screen, median beat and superimposed views.
- ECG Management application customization according to specific site requirements and user preferences.
- Support for DICOM modality worklist.
- Vendor-Neutral connectivity to ECG carts, bedside monitors, stress machines and holter ECG analysis stations.
You can now read rest ECGs on your iPad!
McKesson Cardiology™ ECG Mobile is more than a simple mobile ECG viewing app, it is a full featured resting ECG reporting platform built to utilise the features only a mobile environment can provide. As a seamless extension of McKesson Cardiology ECG Management, ECG Mobile offers a complete feature set allowing you to complete your daily resting ECG reading tasks – from waveforms viewing in different layouts, to overlay morphology comparison, caliper measurements, diagnosis editing, and report confirmation. All resting ECGs that have been sent from your modalities to ECG Management will be available in ECG Mobile.
With Mobile notifications and advanced sharing features, you can now better collaborate with peers and colleagues
Finally with multiple layers of security mechanisms, you can be sure that your patient health information is well protected and accessible only to authorised users
Download the app in the iTunes store, and see it for yourself!
McKesson Cardiology™ is designed to provide full support for the echo, vascular, nuclear cardiology and ECG departments, and helps to increase the efficiency through web-enabled, anywhere, anytime access to image viewing and reporting.
- Comprehensive support for echo, stress and vascular ultrasound
- Streamline clinician reporting with:
- Automatic measurement import from modalities
- Automatic range checking and sentence generation
- BSE finding statements
- Offline measurements tools
- Fast, easy reporting capability
- Congenital echo support for foetal to adult patients
- Accelerate reporting by carrying forward previous procedure information and “single-click” report building using disease templates
- Aid in decision support by providing graphical measurement trending along with Z-score calculations
- Comprehensive support for nuclear and stress cardiology, with integrations to industry-leading, third-party, post-processing packages and a robust reporting module
Our EP solution breaks the traditional silos in the EP lab by aggregating data from multiple users and systems into a single comprehensive electronic EP record, with information from diagnostic procedures through ablations to implants.
McKesson’s EP solution helps to streamline the workflow throughout the EP department. Key solution elements include EP structured reporting, integration with some EP recording systems, device management and charge capture.
At McKesson, we understand that a successful CVIS implementation means more than just technology installation and system set-up; it is also about customer satisfaction and solution adoption.
We know how mission critical these healthcare IT solutions are to your enterprise. Our support team is your direct line for all issues related to McKesson products, including third-party products sold through McKesson.
We help you successfully maintain your CVIS by:
- Knowing our customers. We understand each of our customer’s systems and their individual workflows and unique characteristics
- Being there when you need us. Our dedicated cardiology helpdesk helps ensure that our customers reach the most knowledgeable agent as quickly as possible, and will endeavour to resolve issues the shortest possible time.
- Proactively looking out for you. We provide automation tools and techniques to proactively monitor your system to catch issues before they occur. 30% of problems are identified and resolved before they have become a problem and 90% of calls are resolved remotely.
Our unique design for an integrated cath lab (ICL). McKesson Cardiology helps to:
- Achieve one complete patient cath record that presents patient demographics, medication information, haemodynamic waveforms, fractional flow reserve (FFR) measurements, images and procedural information
- Increase physician structured reporting adoption, by allowing them to complete the cath report even while the cath lab staff finalises the haemo report
- Simplify registry submission, since data collected at the point of care automatically becomes part of the submission data for the BCIS registry
- Reduce billing errors, missed charges and improve inventory management as procedural information, supplies and devices are documented at the point of care
McKesson Cardiology is designed from the ground up to bring together all of the information you need into a single platform — resulting in a truly singular true cardiovascular information system (CVIS).
The system is based on the industry standards of DICOM and HL7, while adhering to the integration frameworks articulated by IHE. Designed to work in a multi-vendor environment, McKesson Cardiology helps to preserve your existing capital investment in modality equipment while allowing a best-of breed option for future purchases.
With our solution, we offer enterprise access; cardiovascular specialists, clinicians, administrators and other caregivers inside or outside the hospital the ability to safely and securely access a patient’s entire cardiovascular file, including the ability to complete and sign reports. With access to the entire cardiovascular file, we help you and your care teams provide the safest, most efficient care. Staff can use our browser- based image and report review, or a smart-client application that provides a similar user experience to the clinical review workstation.
On the smart-client application, users can conduct advanced image review such as multi-modality, side-by-side display, full reporting capabilities and sign off.